Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Ocean Thief











These three items are a bunny in a car, a dock, and a portion of the sea. A man came up to me in a coffee shop handing me a bag containing these three items. He is a super-criminal in the vain of Carmen SanDiego. This super-criminal works for an international crime syndicate attempting to steal all of the oceans on Earth. He is being pursued by Interpol's bunny unit. Several unmarked sedans driven by humanoid bunnies were on his tail until he was able to trap one on a dock. Using his super-criminal powers, he was able to capture the bunny in a car AND the dock and place them in the same bag that he is keeping his stolen portion of the sea. Still followed by the bunnies in sedans, this mysterious fellow offered me refuge in his water castle once all the oceans have been successfully taken in exchange for me holding these items for a short while. Naturally, I accepted this offer since in a short time (after the oceans have been stolen) it will cost Billions of dollars to experience the ocean and I will probably not have that kind of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment