Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Turn Bad Habits Good

One bad habit that I've had for a while is poor time management and organization. I often underestimate the amount of time that it will take to do a project, and I push it off to the end and do not allot enough time to be as successful as I can be. I think there is a good solution to turn this bad habit into a good habit. Since I know that my time management skills are lacking, instead of underestimating the time it will take to do a project I will OVERestimate the amount of time it will take to do a project. When I assess the amount of time that it will take to do a project, I will double it, which should give me plenty of time to be successful in that project. After completing the project, I will have spare time which will be a nice reward for my now good habit.

No comments:

Post a Comment