Monday, August 23, 2010

Chapter 17: Brutethink

Problem: I need to increase my referrals at my job at the bank.
Random Word: Eyeliner.
A series of things associated with Eyeliner: It's a makeup, it comes in many colors, it's used by many women, it fits in your hand, it comes in pencil form, it can be sharpened, it can be pointy, it can be purchased at many drug stores, it makes things look better.
Forced Connections: The referrals need to look good, use words and phrases that make them look better to customers. Our products come in many varieties, make this a focal point of my referrals. Just like makeup is primarily used by women stress certain products to certain people.

This thinkertoy was done in my prime environment. It was done in my living room at night while the TV was on and my family was around. These distractions definitely help me with my ability to focus and think about a certain product.

No comments:

Post a Comment